2016 ERG & Council Conference:
Educate - Engage - Empower!
October 20th & 21st
The Only Conference Designed Specifically for ERGs & Diversity Councils.
Employee Resource Groups, Business Resource Groups and Diversity Councils make a commitment to continually educate, engage, and empower their members to action. Through education, members gain a deeper understanding of the meaning and context of diversity and inclusion in their respective organization and its connection to their everyday roles and responsibilities. Engaging members to align with their organizations’ business initiatives and goals is the ultimate manifestation of empowerment.
This year's Conference theme is Educate - Engage - Empower!. The 2016 ERG & Council Conference is dedicated to providing participants with opportunities to increase their knowledge and skills and to:
- share and learn best practices
- gain important insights
- enhance their performance
- increase their value in their workplace, workforce and marketplace
- gain recognition and be rewarded
- renew and recharge to increase impact and effectiveness
- network, celebrate and grow
Who Should Attend?
- ERG, BRG and Diversity Council Leaders and Members
- Affinity and Network Groups Leaders and Members
- Chief Diversity Officers, leaders and managers of diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Special Emphasis Program Managers (SEPMs)
- Diversity and Inclusion practitioners involved in ERGs or Councils
- HR Professionals involved in ERGs or Councils
- Anyone wanting to start an ERG or Diversity Council
- Anyone wanting to improve their ERG or Diversity Council