2015 ERG & Council Conference:
Creating Impactful Change!
October 14th and 15th
The Only Conference Designed Specifically for ERGs & Diversity Councils.
Change has become a constant presence in organizations today and that will not change in the future. Not all change is meaningful and produces results that are sustainable.
The role of diversity councils and employee resource groups is to contribute to producing viable results that impact the workforce, workplace and the marketplace.
They must create initiatives that will be beneficial and enable their organizations to transition to higher levels of performance.
The 2015 conference is dedicated to providing attendees with opportunities to increase their knowledge and skills for Creating Impactful Change! and to:
- share and learn best practices
- gain important insights
- enhance their performance
- increase their value in their workplace, workforce and marketplace
- gain recognition and be rewarded
- renew and recharge to increase impact and effectiveness
- network, celebrate and grow
Who Should Attend?
- ERG and Diversity Council Leaders and Members
- Affinity and Network Groups Leaders and Members
- Chief Diversity Officers, leaders and managers of diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Special Emphasis Program Managers (SEPMs)
- Diversity and Inclusion practitioners involved in ERGs or Councils
- HR Professionals involved in ERGs or Councils
- Anyone wanting to start an ERG or Diversity Council
- Anyone wanting to improve their ERG or Diversity Council