2017 ERG & Council Conference:
People, Purpose & Passion -
Making a Difference!
Thank you for your interest in the 2017 ERG & Council Conference. It's the only annual national conference designed specifically for ERGs & Councils. Once again, ERG and Diversity Council members will have expanded opportunities to learn and share best practices, network, grow and celebrate...all for the purpose of increasing their impact on key organizational and business objectives
Take your D&I efforts to the next level through information packed sessions, inspiring speakers and vast networking opportunities.
Registration includes workshops, general sessions, concurrent sessions, networking events, award dinner and ceremony, breakfast, snacks and lunch.
Please note that the Wednesday evening October 4th VIP Reception is by invitation only and IS NOT INCLUDED in the Conference Registration. Learn more about attending the Invitation only VIP Reception.
Registration opening Soon
Note: No refunds issued after July 15th.
Check payments should be made payable to PRISM International, Inc.
PRISM International, Inc.
ERG & Council Conference
312 West 1st Street Suite 500
Sanford, FL 32771
Registration does not include hotel accommodations. Book accommodations by going to Book Hotel Reservation.
We invite you to join us in demonstrating your organizations' commitment and investment into the important work and contribution of your ERGs and Diversity Councils by becoming an event sponsor. Please visit the Sponsorship Page to learn more.
Benefits of Attending
- Gain creative strategies that move Diversity & Inclusion efforts forward
- Compare best practice strategies and tactics for enhancing ERG and Diversity Council performance
- Learn how ERGs and Diversity Councils can better align themselves to the organization purpose and business
- Save time and money by learning how ERG and Diversity Councils can perform better, quicker and more effectively
- Increase the confidence and competence of ERG and Diversity Council members
- Learn to enroll, engage and inspire others for greater participation and involvement
- Renew and revitalize through networking with Best Practice Councils, D&I leaders, practitioners and colleagues
- Network with ERG and Diversity Council groups from all over the U.S.
- Enjoy the drama, fun and excitement of the TOP 25 recipient countdown of the 2017 ERG & Council Honors Award™