2021 ERG & Council Conference
We're Going Virtual!
The Only Annual Conference Designed Specifically for Employee Resource Groups & Diversity Councils.
ERGs, BRGs and Diversity Councils are vital links for improving organizational results. However to remain impactful and effective, members need opportunities to increase their skills and knowledge and to learn and share best practices. This is the purpose of the only annual conference designed specifically for ERGs and Diversity Councils.
The Diversity Impact Award™ recognizes, honors and celebrates their outstanding contributions. These groups lead the diversity and inclusion process within their organizations and demonstrate results in their workforce, workplace and marketplace.
We are thrilled to partner once again with the USC Marshall School Center for Effective Organizations (CEO) to provide an expanded opportunity for your ERGs, BRGs and Diversity Councils. In addition to the live ERG & Council Conference, organizations can expand employee attendance through participation in CEO's virtual ERG Leadership Summit – Accelerating Transformation*. Groups will have the opportunity to participate in the Diversity Impact Award either live or virtually.
Benefits of attending:
- Gain creative strategies that move Diversity & Inclusion efforts forward
- Compare best practice strategies and tactics for enhancing ERG and Diversity Council performance
- Learn how ERGs and Diversity Councils can better align themselves to the organization purpose and business
- Save time and money by learning how ERG and Diversity Councils can perform better, quicker and more effectively
- Increase the confidence and competence of ERG and Diversity Council members
- Learn to enroll, engage and inspire others for greater participation and involvement
- Renew and revitalize through networking with Best Practice Councils, D&I leaders, practitioners and colleagues
- Network with ERG and Diversity Council groups from all over the U.S.
- Enjoy the drama, fun and excitement of the Diversity Impact Award Ceremony
* Separate registration fee applies.