2020 Virtual Conference
ERG Leadership Summit Week
October 19-24, 2020
Unleash the leadership talent within your ERGs. In today's business environment - disrupted by continuous change and the upheaval brought about by COVID-19 - leaders must be agile enough to meet current business challenges, and yet provide a stable and secure working environment for their members.
Learn how your ERGs can continue to enhance your organization's strategy, performance, culture, and return on investment (ROI).
Who Attends the Annual ERG Summit?
- Leaders of employee resource groups
- HR staff involved with the group
- Executive sponsors and managers working with ERGs
- Other members of the HR and OD community who are involved in diversity and inclusion efforts–including, but not limited to employee resource group initiatives
- This week-long online event will feature a deep dive into a virtual ideation process.
- Each ERG team will walk away with a new initiative to implement
- Sessions are scheduled to fit your work day: Kick-off presentations, Lunch keynotes and workshops
- Morning challenges: ERG leaders work together
- Learn from 2020 Diversity Impact Award winners; Learn and share ideas and best practices with award winners and other ERGs via virtual booths
- Take the data challenge with your own ERGs; learn how to use your data to drive high impact
- This virtual event mirrors learning modules used in prior ERG Leadership Summits