2017 ERG & Council Conference:
People, Purpose & Passion -
Making a Difference!
Orlando, Florida, October 4th-6th
The Only Conference Designed Specifically for Employee Resource Groups & Diversity Councils.
The 2017 ERG & Council Conference is set for October 4th-6th at the Gaylord Palms Resort in Orlando, Florida. This year's theme is People, Purpose & Passion -
Making a Difference! Once again Employee Resource Groups and Diversity Council members will have expanded opportunities to learn and share best practices, network, grow and celebrate, to become inspiresd and be renewed...all for the purpose of increasing their impact on key organizational & business objectives.
Benefits of attending:
- Gain creative strategies that move diversity & inclusion efforts forward
- Compare and contrast best practice strategies and tactics for enhancing ERG and Diversity Council and their members’ performance
- Learn how ERGs and Diversity Councils can better align themselves to the purpose and business of the organization
- Save time and money by learning how ERG and Diversity Councils can perform better, quicker and more effectively
- Increase ERG and Diversity Council and their members’ confidence and competence
- Learn to enroll, engage and inspire others for greater participation and involvement
- Renew and revitalize themselves through networking with Best Practice Councils, D&I leaders, practitioners and colleagues
- Network with ERG and Diversity Council groups from all over the U.S.
- Enjoy the drama, fun and excitement of the TOP 25 recipient countdown for the 2017 ERG & Council Honors Award™
Who Attended in 2016?
Allstate Insurance Company
American Electric Power
American Institutes for Research
American Student Assistance
Association of ERGs & Councils
Bank of America
Bard Peripheral Vascular
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island
Bright Horizons Family Solutions
Career Systems International (CSI)
Carolinas HealthCare System
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Citizens Energy Group
City of Hope, CA
Council For A Strong America
Discover Financial Services
Department of Defense
DST Systems, Inc.
Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin
Gold Strike - Tunica
Great River Energy
Hackensack Meridian Health
Hallmark Cards, Inc.
Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
MassMutual Financial Group
MGM Resorts International
MN Department of Corrections
MUFG Union Bank, N.A.
National Guard Bureau (NGB JDEC)
National Security Agency
Nevada Air National Guard
NextEra Energy, Inc.
Northern Trust Company
PNC Financial Services
PRISM International, Inc.
Siemens Industry, Inc.
Southern California Edison
Southern Company Gas
St. Louis Children's Hospital
State Street Corporation
Subaru of America, Inc.
The Boeing Company
Tesoro Companies, Inc.
Texas Instruments, Inc.
The Coca-Cola Company
The Institute of Nuclear Power Operations
The National Hispanic Corporate Council
The Signature at MGM Grand
Transportation Security Agency
True Blue Inclusion
Tyson Foods, Inc.
UMC Health System
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
University of Maryland University College (UMUC)
Volkswagen Group of America
Walmart Stores Inc.